Anchor Bizit provide interim CEO, MD for hire while your organizations search for a permanent CEO during a time of transition or you need fresh new ideas. We are here to help you. Your organization needs a good leader to manage your organization during this interim period if not your staff and bottom line will be affected.
9 Reasons to Hire an Interim CEO:
- Crisis management
- Direction change needed
- New technology implementation
- Turnaround and restructuring
- Keep up morale among employees
- Pre-or post –merger direction
- Succession planning (especially in family owned businesses)
- Gain “Fresh Eyes” to problems
- Downsizing or upsizing
Interim CEO’s Value:
- Direction: Company may need a new direction that current management cannot provide.
- Buy or Sale: An interim CEO will scout companies in a particular field for merger or acquisition, stabilize after a sale or ready a company for sale.
- Turnaround, Restructuring or Merging: An Interim CEO provides the unbiased and “Fresh Eyes” to meet plans and schedules.
- Succession Planning: Provide guidance and game plan while continuing to provide family with a revenue stream.
- Mentoring and Coaching: Where the owner is older and the next generation is not ready or seasoned, an Interim CEO can direct, nurture, guide, teach and build the next generation team.
- Building Consensus: Family stakeholders have different wants, desires and needs, an Interim CEO provides unbiased, unemotional, objective advice.
Early Stage and Late Stage Startups:
- Manage Growth: Entrepreneurs often hit a wall where they need someone with experience and unique skill sets to grow the business.
- Credibility: An Interim CEO can make a company credible to customers, suppliers and bankers.
- Maximize Value: Entrepreneurs start a company with an idea that often needs an objective and experienced Interim CEO to clarify, execute and monetize the concept.
Contact Us now to get an Interim CEO, MD for your organization
[contact-form-7 id=”106″ title=”Contact form 1″]