Why do you need a company secretary?
Section 171 of the Singapore Companies’ Act, Chapter 50 requires Singapore companies to appoint a Singapore company secretary to ensure the company is compliant with the Companies’ Act.
To comply with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) requirements, Anchor Business & IT Solutions Pte Ltd can be appointed as the Singapore Corporate Secretary / Singapore Company Secretary of your company to comply with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) requirements.
Company Secretary Services
- Maintain company’s statutory register
- Reminder of Annual General Meeting due in 18 months from the date of incorporation and not more than 6 months after the end of the financial year end. Subsequent AGMs must be held every year, not more than 15 months after the last AGM.
- Preparing of minutes for AGM*
- Monitoring of ACRA – Annual Return and IRAS – Corporate Tax filing deadlines. Annual Return is a statutory return that needs to be filed with ACRA every year. The Annual Return has to be filed within 1 month after the AGM.
- Passing of resolutions for any company changes*
- Lodgement of changes in accordance to resolutions passed with ACRA*
- Share transfer and allotment changes*
*Admin fees apply