We are expanding and looking for freelance adjunct part-time ACLP/ACTA trainers, facilitators and procurement executives. Below are the job requirements.
Trainers & Facilitators (Digital Marketing/e-Commerce/Marketplaces/IT Project Management/IT Courses Cyber Security/RPA/AI/ Robotics/ Coding etc)
- Collaborate with clients and management to identify training needs, propose and come up with training programs
- Schedule training sessions
- Oversee and conduct seminars, workshops, training sessions, and lectures.
- Conduct and review assessment of learners
- Being up-to-date on the latest trends in training and adult education sectors and keep courses content updated
- Keep record of consulting and training hours
- Provide training reports, including collation and analysis of training feedback
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Possess at least a Degree in Business/Marketing/Management/Infocomm/Computer Science or related field with preferably 5 years of relevant training experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media/WordPress WooCommerce/Shopify/Lazada/Shopee/Qoo10/IT Project Management/Agile/Cyber Security/AI/RPA/Robotics/Coding/Data Mining
- Possess Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)/Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP)/ WSQ Diploma in Adult or Continuing Education (DACE)
- Minimum 5 year of training experiences
- Excellent communication, presentation, public speaking & IT skills
- Conducted both asynchronous and synchronous learning
- Well-versed with Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Google Classroom to conduct training session
- Self-motivated and is able to work independently with strong work ethics
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Work with our clients and management to identify procurement need. Source and identify suppliers to work with. Negotiate for best pricing and get cost savings
- Responsible for purchase administration, order processing and delivery follow up
- Prepare and process new and existing purchase orders
- Liaise and work with suppliers and delivery partners to ensure that orders are sent through
- Monitor the delivery statuses
- Work closely with management, our clients and your colleagues to ensure efficient supply forecasting.
- Track and manage suppliers’ compliance to terms of contracts and agreements.
- Conduct supplier performance reviews and audits
- Fostering and managing suppliers to have good relationships
- Keep record of time spent on procurement, what was done for claims to clients
- Issue Invoices to clients for services rendered
- Any other ad-hoc matters as required.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business/Supply Chain or related field with preferably 5 years of procurement purchasing working experience
- Good knowledge in Procurement preferably engineering equipment, hardware tools, labware, electronics
- Excellent negotiating skills, communication and people skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Well-versed with Zoom, Google Meet, Skype
- Mature, independent, proactive and a team player
- Able to interact with people around the world and at various time zone
- Able to manage tasks well within a tight timeline