Get SGD $100 Off with any of your Sleek purchase on your Singapore ACRA, Company Incorporation, Government Registration and Name Application, Corporate Secretary, Nominee Director, Government Annual Filing Fee, Registered Address & Digital Mailroom, Accounting Annual Bookkeeping with Sleek. Sleek help companies go paperless for their compliance and accounting needs.
Sleek is the SMEs’ all-in-one digital platform, helping you to register your company, and manage your governance, accounting and tax compliance online.
Incorporate a company 100% remotely, file requests to your company secretary 24/7, start a business account and sign documents digitally with their eSignature tool SleekSign – all on their secure platform. Sleek works with startups and SMEs wanting to streamline their ACRA and IRAS compliance and get rid of the hassle of company admin.
Sleek started these services in Singapore in 2017, and expanded into Hong Kong in 2019, because we were frustrated at how slow and paper-based the incorporation and company registration process was. Sleek supercharge your business and empower your business operations, so you can focus on what you do best – excelling in your passions and profits.
Since their launch, they have worked with thousands of happy companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK.
Sleek is an ACRA Registered Filing Agent and member of the Singapore Corporate Secretary Association.
Sleek started in Singapore, but has since opened offices in Hong Kong and Australia.
In addition, they have acquired ‘Ltd Companies’, a market leader in United Kingdom incorporation management, which has incorporated more than 450,000 companies since 2005.
- Sleek has acquired Accounts Lab, a cloud accountancy firm based in Leeds and Manchester to fast-track expansion into the UK market [Sep 2022]
Sleek was granted a Major Payment Institution License (“MPI”) issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”), effective from 1 July 2022.
The license allows Sleek to expand its Sleek Business Account suite of services with cross border transfers, account issuance, and e-money issuance to an even wider group of its SME clients.
“Being granted the MPI license by our financial regulator is a testament to the trust our customers, investors, and partners have placed in our financial security standards and compliance levels. We intend to make good use of the license and continue supporting the underserved market segment of early-stage entrepreneurs with simple and fully digital fintech services, whilst growing our overseas markets from our base in Singapore,”
Services offered by Sleek
Specially curated services bundles are available whether you are an entrepreneur, SME, VC or sole proprietor
- Company Incorporation
- Sleek Business Account, an all-in-one virtual account launched in October 2021:
- FREE! No minimum deposit, no monthly fees
- does your bookkeeping automatically
- send and receive money immediately after your company’s registration
- simpler transfers – both local and international at competitive FX rates
- virtual corporate cards to make online transactions quickly.
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- CFO Services for growing businesses
- Corporate Secretary:
- The process to transfer your corporate secretary to Sleek can be done online easily. Sleek would then liaise with your old corporate secretary and check the completeness of records.
- Digital Signature (SleekSign):
- See dedicated SleekSign section below
- Visa application and processing
Need reasons to use Sleek?
- No need to fly to Singapore:
- incorporation of your company can be done though the online platform.
- Expert review of your Employment Pass application:
- avoid pitfalls and hiccups to get started on your work sooner.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or get your fees refunded:
“We care about you – within 30 days from your purchase, if you’re unhappy with our services, we’ll refund our fee. Email or call us, and we’ll process the refund within five working days.”
- refunds exclude government fees once the application has been submitted, nor any third-party processing fees. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Always available:
- File requests 24/7. The Sleek support team responds to all requests within one working day.
- hold your important documents securely on the cloud.
- Certified Xero Platinum partner:
- Sleek can manage your unaudited financial statements, bookkeeping and expense claims, CPF and all your annual filing requirements.
- “Singapore Accounting Partner of the Year” at the Xero Awards Asia 2021.
- Xero’s “Emerging Partner of the Year (2019)”.
- Up to S$30k in perks:
- Explore Sleek’s ecosystem of partners such as Stripe, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Hubspot!
- ISO27001:2013 certified company:
- View Sleek’s information security policy.
Resources for business owners
Apart from their corporate service offerings, Sleek’s website also provides a treasure trove of resources for entrepreneurs who are researching on starting a business in Singapore or Hong Kong.
Some useful blog articles by Sleek:
- Guide to permits and licensing in Singapore
- SSIC codes guide
- An SSIC code, or a Singapore Standard Industrial Classification Code, is a number provided to classify a company’s business activities that are carried out in the country of Singapore.
- What to Consider When Starting a Business With a Friend
Sleek’s website provides guides on working in Singapore covering issues like visas. There are also dedicated guides for nationals of the following countries who wish to incorporate a company in Singapore:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka