DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN START A Qoo10 E-COMMERCE STORE IN 1 DAY
Qoo10 is one of the fastest growing and most popular online marketplace in the world. It offers an comprehensive e-commerce platform which providing customers fun, convenient, price competitive and secure shopping experiences for reliable goods and services from all over the world. QSM (Qoo10 Sales Manager) is a program for sellers to manage their listed items in convenient ways. This course will teach you on how to use QSM effectively. It also teach you on how to sell well on Qoo10 and avoid the pitfall of selling on Qoo10.
- Introduction to Qoo10
- Understand your product market
- List your product
- The world of advertisement in GSM
- Shipping methods and know how
- Manage your customers
- How to check for payment
- Top 10 tips for sales
Module 1: Introduction to Qoo10
- Why sell on Qoo10
- Manage your expectation
- Understand your competition
- Navigate Qoo10 site
- Get an account
Module 2: List your product
- Create a product page
- Understand what makes a good product photo
- Something about good description
- Create policy for your shop
- Hyperlink and other cool stuffs
- Optional tab and inventory management
- Edit and modify make correction
Module 3: Shipping Setup
- Introduction to general shipping service
- How to ship your products?
- Process pick up and check status
- Return and refund
Module 4: Payment
- Settlement function
- Check account breakdown
- Understand tax invoice
Module 5: Customer service
- Understand Qoo10 customer service policy
- Qpost APP
- Customer service do and don’t
- Manage your review and premium review
Module 6: Top 10 tips to survival
Who Should Attend
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who wish to advertise their products in Qoo10
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to start their own e-commerce business
- Existing digital marketers who wish to more about e-commerce
- Working professionals who are looking for a career change to the e-commerce industry
- Anyone who wishes to build an additional side income
- Basic computer knowledge
- Please bring your own laptop for the course (A laptop can be provided during training upon request, please inform us 2 days before the start of the course)
It is highly recommended (not compulsory) for participants to set up a Qoo10 seller account before attending the course as the process takes 3 working days to complete. There will be a SGD $100 (also known as 10000 Qcash) initial registration fee to start the account. This amount can be used for your Qoo10 store marketing in future.
More info: https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Member/RegisterSeller.aspx?isSellerRegProcess=Y
Course Timing : 10am-5pm
$500/per person for 1 Day Course
Please make full payment by bank transfer if you like to register for the course.
OUR BANK DETAILS
POSB eEveryday Savings Account 421-52268-5
100% Full Payment needs to be paid before any service be made for all customers.
We do not accept cheque payment.
Once payment complete, email us sales at anchorbizit.com with your name, HP number, email address and attach the screenshot of your payment, preferred course date, course name.