We are expanding and looking for freelance adjunct part-time ACLP/ACTA trainers, facilitators, procurement & customer service executives. Below are the job requirements.
Adjunct Freelance Trainers & Facilitators (Digital Marketing/e-Commerce/Marketplaces/IT Project Management/IT Courses Cyber Security/RPA/AI/ Robotics/ Coding etc)
- Collaborate with clients and management to identify training needs, propose and come up with training programs
- Schedule training sessions
- Oversee and conduct seminars, workshops, training sessions, and lectures.
- Conduct and review assessment of learners
- Being up-to-date on the latest trends in training and adult education sectors and keep courses content updated
- Keep record of consulting and training hours
- Provide training reports, including collation and analysis of training feedback
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- Possess at least a Degree in Business/Marketing/Management/Infocomm/Computer Science or related field with preferably 5 years of relevant training experience in Digital Marketing/Social Media/WordPress WooCommerce/Shopify/Lazada/Shopee/Qoo10/IT Project Management/Agile/Cyber Security/AI/RPA/Robotics/Coding/Data Mining
- Possess Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)/Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance (ACLP)/ WSQ Diploma in Adult or Continuing Education (DACE)
- Minimum 5 year of training experiences
- Excellent communication, presentation, public speaking & IT skills
- Conducted both asynchronous and synchronous learning
- Well-versed with Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Google Classroom to conduct training session
- Self-motivated and is able to work independently with strong work ethics
- Excellent organisational and time management skills